Monday, April 19, 2010

The Secrets

I have recently acquired a new toy that has opened up a little world for me. This toy is called an ipod (don't laugh at me, I'm what marketers call a laggard) and although I don't need it to do all of the things I'm doing with it, for that the Internet is availbale to me, I find the portability fantastic and have taken to looking for and listening to podcasts.

Now if you've never listened to a podcast before it's basically an internet radio show. There are podcasts out there for EVERYTHING. One of the most popular podcasts in the writing category is called "The Secrets" and I am quite excited after listening to a couple episodes... so whether you have an ipod or MP3 player or just access to a computer, sit back and listen to the tried and true methods from Michael A. Stackpole at stormwolf.com


Click here for a list of podcasts

Also, you must promise not to laugh at me for bringing your attention to the obvious, and if it's not obvious hop aboard the podcast train; destination: "seeing-your-name-on-the-spine-of-a-book".

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to check them out - thanks Nicole.

    ReplyDelete