Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 8th meeting

Hi all,

I've been getting mixed messages about whether we want to continue to meet regularly over the summer. I have a lot of fun at the meetings and the group is pushing me to stay creative, so I'm keen to keep the meetings going, (isn't keen a nerdy word, I love it) as long as others are keen as well. So, for everyone interested, lets get together this Tuesday (June 8th) and then again on June 22nd, (as per Heather's earlier suggestion) and we can see what transpires after that. I apologize for my wishy-washy ways, and appreciate any feedback that you might, or might not, have.

On that note, for the next meeting, here is a short and sweetie: M&M Candies "Melt in your mouth, not in your hands." Miller Lite "Tastes great, less filling." Describe yourself (or your writing) in ten words or fewer. (I didn't say easy!)

6 comments:

  1. I'm on the coast this next week but will try to come on June 22nd. I will not be coming through the summer but will participate in the Arts on the Edge word-sharing thingy if not on holidays! Like the writing exercise too...mine at this moment is...have cheese, will travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan

    I will attend Tues. evening.

    Luv your exercise.

    May just be you & me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news about the workshop!
    I am now doing costumes for Smoke and Mirrors and thus attending rehearsals Tues and Thurs nights- but if anyone thinks to bring some kids books that they no longer need for the July 1st show of A Load of Rubbish- maybe Nola wouldn't mind bringing them up to me upstairs Will be there from 7 to 9 30 ish-- Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, so tonight, Mike is in Scotland, Christine is sick (sorry to hear that Christine), Joanne is doing costumes, Heather is traveling with her Cheese (being a cheesy tourist?? eating cheese in the car?), Nola is unable to attend (did I miss anyone?).

    That leaves Margaret, Nicole, Don, Sue, Kay, Tara maybe, me..... if I missed anyone, sorry, please speak up. Do we still want to meet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm coming...it's tonight, right? 2 more hours?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good, see you there!

    ReplyDelete