Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh Me Oh My...

I just figured out how to post to the main page! Check out this funky font colour and italics. How fun is this. OK. I just wanted to invite anyone who likes to hike to join me sometime this weekend(or others) with a thermos of tea, pen and paper as I am heading to the Pine Butte off of Stirton Road just out of town, a favourite spot sculpted out of wind, stone and rock. I think I was a rock in a former life as there are dozens around the yard. It is an amazing spot for wildflowers too of which there are signs of life already. Heading to the thrift store with my honey to check out their old books...we are Antique Roadshow junkies so who knows what treasure troves could be uncovered. Maybe that will be the setting for this next homework piece, in between the clothing carousels of musty unwanted clothes...

2 comments:

  1. Liking the setting for next homework piece.
    Hope you found great treasures at the Thrift store.
    So glad you have joined us and look forward to hearing more of your writings.
    Have a wonderful sunny weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to join you. Unfortunately I will be busy working. Maybe we can go there another time together. Enjoy the sun.

    ReplyDelete