Wednesday, March 3, 2010

updates and memories

Hi all,

I heard back from Kuya and Simon and they are both interested in coming to do workshops. Yahoo! I haven't heard back from Luanne or Stefan yet.

We forgot to pick someone to facilitate the meeting after next (Mike will do the March 16th meeting). It involves bringing a homework idea to give us next meeting, an exercise to do on March 30th or the first Tuesday in April, and presiding over the meeting (for the new folks). Any volunteers?

My first memory is my mother reacting strongly when I reached over and pulled the door handle in the cockpit of my father's small plane. I guess I wanted out..........

Susan



6 comments:

  1. Writer's Union of Canada has writing competitions with nice prices ($1500 for children's story).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll find that and post the link. So glad we've already heard back from Kuya and Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the contest links guys. i tend to try and find the relative inexpensive freebies to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather if you find any I hope you will share :)

    ReplyDelete